My name is Andrea Munsell-Huls, I'm a 2007 graduate of the Health Enrichment Center, a premier massage therapy school in Lapeer, Michigan. I have worked in several fields of Therapeutic Massage in Michigan since February of 2008. Since this time, I have worked on building my practice with an emphasis on empowering my clients and giving them the tools to help them heal themselves.
I see clients Monday through Saturday at three locations to better serve you, the Retreat Salon and Skin Spa in Fenton, MI, the Balance and Beauty Collective in Grand Blanc Township (November 2017) and my home office in Grand Blanc for select existing clientele.
Continuing Education Courses
- 06/13/2007 The Pelvic Floor Paradox Dr. Leon Chaitow 7.00 CE Hours
Addressing muscular issues due to the complex pelvic floor.
- 06/12/2007 Breathing Pattern Disorder Dr. Leon Chaitow 7.00 CE Hours
Intervention for breathing problems due to poor posture and other structural issues.
- 04/22/2007 Creating Relationships that Work Ben Benjamin Ph.D. 6.00 CE Hours
Team building and communications course.
- 04/21/2007 Common Injuries of Neck, Shoulder & Elbow Ben Benjamin Ph.D. 8.00 CE Hours
Whiplash injuries, subscapularis tendon tears and tennis elbow are among the most common injuries in these areas.
AMTA National Online Course Continuing Education
- 07/08/2014 Relieving Sciatica 2.00 CE Hours
Through Active Isolated Stretching and CTFE, we engage the ligaments and muscles of the pelvis to relieve this sensitive area
- 07/03/2014 Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 2.00 CE Hours
Commonly misdiagnosed, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is treated from three different perspectives to provide maximum relief without surgery.