516 N Rolling Road
Request an appointment
- Graduated from Miller-Motte College of Cary, NC in 2008 and Board Certified by the NCBTMB organization since 2008.
- 3+ years experience working in a Medical spa where I held the position as the Trainer and Lead therapist due to my success in retained clientele.
- I was awarded 950 credit training hours for massage therapy with modalities such as geriatric massage, pre-natal massage, reflexology, somatic psychology, hydrotherapy, myofascial release therapy, sports massage, deep tissue and trigger point therapy
- Trained in oncology massage therapy in 2013 and assisted with volunteer work for Susan G. Komen as well as Raleigh Radiology performing chair massage on survivors as well as their support systems. Has worked with clients with brain, throat, breast, ovarian and prostate cancer.
- Experience with high profile clientele where I do backstage, yacht and hotel massage for individuals in the performance industry.
- Volunteered massage services for the Carolina Ballet Dancers for 2 years working alongside their onsite physical therapist to maintain flexibility and improve range of motion for performances.
- Experience in working with college athletes (football, basketball, hockey and lacrosse) in both Baltimore and Raleigh
- The description of my style of massage is that each session is customized to the assessed needs of treatment. My approach is driven by intuition, energy presented and directed by the pre-consultation where I am able to discern the elements in your life that affect you the most whether it be emotional or physical demands. I have a sophisticated style that changes per each session as I am able to pull out skills attained over the last 10 years of practice.
- Cancer/Oncology Massage
- Deep Tissue massage
- Geriatric Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Massage Office
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children, infants
Certified by BCTMB
State license/Certificate: MD R02381
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice