9403 Hwy 707, Suite A
Request an appointment
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner.
- Graduated with honors in 2014 from Miller-Motte Tech College.
- Certification in Medical Massage Practice in 2018
- Maintains Continuing Education Annually
- 4 years in massage therapy
- Have had the opportunity to help those suffering from but not limited to; Headaches, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Upper and Low Back Pain, Hip Pain, Pain on the Extremities, Post Motor Vehicle Accidents, Post Surgeries, and Injuries.
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitative Bodywork
- Provide the best professional and ethical massage treatments.
- Work with a highly skilled professional team who shares the same passion and goals.
- Make a difference not just for one patient but for the community.
- Safety Provides Free consultation and assessment prior to massage treatment. If contraindication exists, a doctor's written approval is required before proceeding further.
- Comfort: Can work on patients fully clothed. The comfort level of both my own and that of my patients is and must be respected.
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Deep Tissue massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial release
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Chiropractic Office
- Massage Office
- Wellness Center
Experience: 4-10 years
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice