I specialize in using massage as part of a treatment plan for:
-Athletic maintenance (massage for athletes/active people.)
-Post-surgery or post-injury rehabilitation
More general massage/relaxation massage are also available.
My clients have included players from the NFL, MLB, and NHL. (Go Eagles!/Phillies!/Flyers!)
I aim to use massage as a means to aid your body in changing/ returning to a healthier state–
- Help compensating muscles stay limber and injury-free by reducing adhesions and releasing trigger points.
- Break up scar tissue and limit its formation, including but not limited to post-surgery and post-injury.
- Facilitate proper bone alignment by relaxing overstressed muscles.
- Encourage release of trauma stored in muscle memory.
- Reduce blood pressure and promote relaxation.
I use a combination of modalities to reach your goals, including deep tissue techniques, myofascial release (MFR), CranioSacral therapy, neuromuscular facilitation & trigger point therapy.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Health Club/Fitness Center
- Medical Office
- Rehab Center
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children
Experience: 0-3 years
I sell gift certificates.
I accept insurance
Please consult with the massage therapist and/or your insurance plan for details regarding coverage.
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice