25 Canterbury Rd, Suite 312
Steve Clidas, Owner, Well Being Massage Therapy, specializes in Medical Massage and also provides Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, PreNatal Massage, Pain and Stress Management.
MISSION: To consistently provide every client with the Highest Quality Massage and a Customized Experience of Well Being by using a wide range of massage techniques, tailored to your specific needs.
My work combines science, intuition, recognition of the body’s energetic nature, and hands that “see” to facilitate each client's ability to heal body, mind and spirit.
Whether you choose Massage Therapy
- to manage the effects of stress,
- to experience deep relaxation,
- as a complimentary - alternative treatment for a chronic condition or recent injury,
- to support your athletic performance, or
- to support you through the changes that pregnancy brings
Well Being Massage Therapy can design a plan which supports reaching your goals.
Modalities Used include:
- Orthopedic Techniques
- Connective Tissue Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue & Neuromuscular Therapy
- Shiatsu & Other Energetic Modalities
- Pain & Stress Management
- Deep Tissue massage
- Geriatric Massage
- Myofascial Massage
- On site chair massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
Experience: 21+ years
I sell gift certificates.
I DO NOT accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice