I am am a body and energy therapist, specializing in personal health and transformation through ancient and modern practices. I have regular and high profile clients who are committed to wellness and personal transformation in the methods I structure and apply such as, meditation, journaling, wellness routines, energy work, therapeutic massage, and earth based techniques.
My work and experience includes:
- National Holistic Institute ALUMNI (2012), certified Massage Therapist, Wellness Educator, Member of the CMTC and AMTA
- Teacher, speaker and fascilitator for Reiki and other Energetic, "Self-Care" evets, classes, and workshops.
- Queer led safe spaces, working with APAIT and Queer Care LA.
- Chair and table massage for college and corporate events such as the American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA), Public Counsel, and volunteer events at Amma LA, Best Buddies Ride, MuchLove.org, Best Friends Network, and Children of the Night Foundation.
- Private therapeutic Sessions (multi-disciplin) work located in Glassell Park, but servicing the LA area.
- Reiki, Reiki, lots of Reiki for more than 2 decades working with a broad spectrum of clients, animals, children and people.
Current offerings outside of corporate and community:
Sessions are powerful multi-disciplined appointments, grounded in over 20 years of energy & Reiki therapy, meditation, earth-based spirituality, western esotericism, health education, massage, and consulting.
I provide a safe, non-judgemental, professional, intentional space for healing work, LGBTQI, POC, friendly space.
CMTC: California Massage Therapy Council ID #40374
- Deep Tissue massage
- Energy Work
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Chiropractic Office
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Massage Office
- Nursing Home/Hospice
- Therapist’s Home Office
- Wellness Center
State license/Certificate: CA 40374
Experience: 4-10 years
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice