• Sign in to your account
  • Join now
  • Renew
  • Cart: 0 | $0.00
    Item
    Quantity
    Total

Find a Massage Therapist

Ruta Traska Green

Ruta Traska Green

Contact

Ruta Traska Green (269)469-5483 309 W Buffalo St New Buffalo, MI 49117-1839

Send an email


Evolve Spa

About Ruta

I have practiced massage for over seven years and Reiki for over 12 years. My clinical massage skills and  my knowledge of Energy work is used together toget the best results for my clients, in a relaxing modern spa setting. During a typical massage, I use many different modalities as needed by my clients. About 25% of my work is wellness and relaxation and the other 75% is clinical massage therapy.   I have experiene in oncology, pregnancy, fibromyalgia,  illiosacral issues, sports massge, Parkinsons, and Polio , just to mention a few.I practice in a spa setting which I own, which provides a very relaxing atmosphere for my clients. The EVOLVE SPA in New Buffalo, MI has easy parking and is for handicapped friendly and has easy wheel chair access. Please call me with any questions at 269-469-5483.

Techniques practiced

  • Cancer/Oncology Massage
  • Deep Tissue massage
  • Geriatric Massage
  • Hot Stone Therapy
  • Myofascial release
  • Neuromuscular
  • Pregnancy Massage
  • Reiki
  • Swedish Massage
  • Trigger Point therapy

Where I practice

  • Day Spa

Clients accepted

male, female, children, infants

Education

Experience: 4-10 years

Gift certificates

I sell gift certificates.

Insurance

I DO NOT accept insurance

Availability

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
Mornings
Afternoons
Evenings
| Share

No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.

Proprietary Information and Legal Notice

"Being a member of AMTA has totally opened my business and career wide open."

Kelly L., AMTA member since 2010

We are AMTA

AMTA has long been the leading choice among massage therapists looking to establish themselves within the profession. We provide our members with the strongest benefits and promote massage therapy to the public and health care community.

Learn more

Contact us
500 Davis Street, Suite 900 Evanston, IL 60201 1-877-905-0577 8am–5:30pm CT M–F
Contact us
Stay connected

Read mtj »

Massage