13691 Red Hill Ave.
Send an email
Crane Massage TherapyVisit website
The massage techniques I practice can benefit your health in many ways:
1. Increase circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
2. Increase circulation of blood and lymph systems, which improves the condition of the body’s largest organ — the skin.
3. Relax and soften injured and overused muscles.
4. Reduce muscle spasms and cramping.
5. Increase joint flexibility.
6. Reduce recovery time, help prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminate subsequent pains for athletes at any level.
7. Release endorphins — the body’s natural painkiller — which is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
8. Reduce post-surgery adhesions (scar tissue) and edema (swelling) and reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred (as part of the body’s natural healing process and timeframe).
9. Improve range-of-motion and decrease discomfort for patents with low back pain.
10. Relieve pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
11. Provide exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
That’s not all. Massage relieves stress and tension from the day to day, but in conjunction with your healthcare regimen, can keep you healthier and less prone to disease in the long run. It’s never too late to experience the benefits of massage, so make an appointment for a relaxing experience you will not regret.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial Massage
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Chiropractic Office
- Client’s Office
- Massage Office
State license/Certificate: CA 2085
Experience: 4-10 years
I sell gift certificates.
I DO NOT accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice