My practice, True Balance Therapeutic Bodywork (est. 2005) is a mobile massage therapy business in northern Colorado. The ongoing and high quality of both my work and the trusted relationships I have developed are so important and valued.
Clients I help are:
1. seeking wellness of mind and body
2. needing to reduce pain, swelling, scar tissue, or need compassionate touch.
3. maximizing immune function, reducing recovery time
4. maintaining their activity/exercise routine, or need help to
5. maximize their comfort in motion with flexibility, maintaining relaxed muscle tone.
I am a Vodder Certified Clinical Wellness Manual Lymph Drainage therapist, AB-N0032, a Certified Neuromuscular Therapist (IANMT and CIMT), 1150 hours, using many more complimentary techniques, light to deep work, so that you go away feeling much better with longer-lasting results. Since 2005 client reviews have expressed superior, compassionate, skillful client care with good results; every session has targeted goals and outcomes tracked and documented.
Let me know how I may help you.