Mindy Millington 470-227-1669 1124 N Tennessee St Suite 103, Office 15 Cartersville, GA 30120
Request an appointment
Using training, skill sets and intuition, I feel confident I can help you feel and become more healthy, break through obstacles and challenges, and empower you to be the very best YOU possible.
I began my pursuit of helping others through holistic and coaching modalities because of my mother. Her fears, experiences and failures (or what she perceived to be failures) had a big impact on my life.
My Mission: To empower women by helping them overcome their internal and external obstacles.
- Trained at Alpha School of Massage in Jacksonville, Florida in 1998.
- Studied Spa Techniques while working at Sea Island Spa.
- Specializing in PTSD massages.
- Specializing in removing emotional and physiological blockages that are preventing you from achieving what you want.
- Specializing in Energy Clearing Sessions
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotist
- Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Western Governor University
- Certified Project Manager.
- US Army Veteran (Desert Storm Vet)
- Deep Tissue massage
- Energy Work
- Pressure Point Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Massage Office
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: GA MT00039
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice