Cynthia Maitri (540)525-9106 70 Scruggs Rd Ste 106, Westlake Chiropractic Health Services Moneta, VA 24121-5199
Request an appointment
- I’ve been a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) since graduating from The Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences in 1994.
- New York State Licensed, 1994
- Nationally Certified, 2005, #422735-00
- Certified in Virginia, 2005, #0019005006
- I value the well-being of my clients and treat them with respect, providing friendly, courteous service. I maintain a high level of skill and knowledge in order to deliver the most effective and thorough treatment.
- I value quality. In order to deliver the best service, I must limit the number of individuals I am willing to treat.
- I value integrity. I obey all laws and adhere to a stringent code of business conduct; preserving the privacy of clients and integrity of my practice. When I feel massage is not an appropriate treatment, I will promptly advise.
- I value education. As a member of the American Massage Therapy Association and the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage I advance my knowledge and skills through continuing education.
- I value the availability of alternative and preventative health care. Therefore, I chose to locate my business within Westlake Chiropractic.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Energy Work
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial release
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Chiropractic Office
- Day Spa
- Massage Office
- Wellness Center
Certified by BCTMB
State license/Certificate: VA 0019005006
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice