This in-depth, two-part program outlines fundamental information on the numerous techniques related to fascial therapy and is designed to act as a learning tool for massage therapists. After successfully completing the course, participants will be able to use program material as a reference tool when exploring different options for their clients.
AMTA's Fascial Therapy CE Program offers:
- A better overall understanding of fascial therapy
- Additional knowledge, skills and abilities to address clients’ needs
- An understanding of numerous fascial therapy techniques to help clients
- Content expertise that members can add to their AMTA Find a Massage Therapist locator service profile, as well as websites, business cards and marketing materials
- A certificate of completion to display in your practice
- 10 CE hours upon completion of Part One, and 8 CE hours upon completion of Part Two
Take your skills to the next level by ordering the workbook, or explore hands-on opportunities.
Get started »