Earn 18+ CE credits at the AMTA 2017 National Convention!
Massage therapy continuing education at the AMTA 2017 National Convention is rigorously vetted and submitted for state review. Practice new massage techniques in a hands-on class, and broaden your knowledge with courses in business, self-care, research and ethics.
On-site Registration & Badge Pickup at the Pasadena Convention Center
Online registration is now closed, but you can still register at the AMTA Registration Desk at the Pasadena Convention Center. Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
- Wednesday, September 13: 11am-6pm
- Thursday, September 14: 7am-6:30pm
- Friday, September 15: 7am-6pm
- Saturday, September 16: 7am-12:30pm
AMTA 2017 National Convention Continuing Education Sessions
Wednesday, September 13
Thursday, September 14
Friday, September 15
Saturday, September 16
- Check class descriptions for required materials before registering.
- Classes requiring a massage table or demonstrating techniques have a cap on attendance to enrich the learning experience.
- Attendees provide their own massage tables, and complimentary table storage will be available at the Pasadena Convention Center.
- Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
Specialized Learning Options
When planning your conference education selections, look for sessions designated as Research Track (developed in partnership with the Massage Therapy Foundation) and Teachers Day.
Thanks to Our Committees
Thanks to the Operational Committees who provide valuable input on convention program content. A special thanks to the Massage Therapy Foundation Education and Executive Committees for their assistance in developing the research track.
|Education Operational Committee|
Teachers Development Operational Committee