- Branding and Graphic Tools: AMTA Logos Members Can Download
You are encouraged to use the AMTA member logo as a means of establishing your professionalism and credibility as a massage therapist.
- Community-based Marketing for Your Massage Practice
Community marketing is a way to reach members of your local community, establishing trust and relationships with them and increasing the likelihood that they’ll remember your practice when looking for a massage therapist.
- Digital Marketing Tools for Your Massage Practice
Digital marketing is promoting your massage therapy brand, reaching and engaging your massage clients, and growing your revenue through multiple digital channels.
- Free Massage Therapy Gift Certificate Template
AMTA members, download a free, customizable gift certificate template to use in your massage therapy business!
- Growing Your Massage Practice: Marketing Plan Basics
Developing and implementing an effective marketing plan can go a long way in establishing and building your massage therapy practice.
- Growing Your Massage Practice: Sample Introduction Letter to Health Care Providers
One way to reach prospective clients is to establish a relationship with health care providers.
- Growing Your Practice: Marketing 101 for Massage Therapists
How to attract massage therapy clients to your business through advertising, personal selling, promotions and publicity.
- Growing Your Practice: Retaining Current Clients: Ideas for Staying in Touch
To keep your practice practicing, it's critical to keep a high percentage of repeat clients. Take advantage of these tactics to keep your clients coming back!
- Marketing Massage Therapy to Millennials
Understanding the millennials and what they’re about is vital if you want to make an impression on them and help them understand the value of massage therapy.
- Measure Your Massage Business Marketing
Before you spend another cent or second marketing your massage therapy services, set yourself up for success by implementing these simple tracking measures.
- Public Relations Tools: How Effective Public Relations Can Benefit Your Practice
- Having an effective public relations strategy will help generate awareness of your practice while promoting a positive image of massage therapy. Check out these easy public relations activities for your practice.
- Public Relations Tools: Putting Together a Press Release
Follow these basic guidelines to get your press releases noticed.
- Public Relations Tools: Raising Public Awareness of Massage Therapy
Check out these seasonal ideas to help you grow your practice by increasing public awareness of massage therapy through educational presentations, fun events and media relations.
- Social Media Mistakes to Avoid in Your Massage Business
Social media can be a great marketing tool for your massage therapy business, as long as you have a strategy.
- Social Media Tools
An effective social media presence can broaden your online reach, build your brand and educate massage clients.
- Webinar: Marketing Yourself Through Social Media
Whether you’re new to social media or have been using it personally for years, this webinar will teach you how to effectively utilize social media to market your massage therapy practice.
- Your Massage Practice Website: 3 Basics to Boost Your Search Engine Results
Writing website content that will most likely match search queries—and thus obtain high-ranking placement in search results—is called search engine optimization, or SEO.
Related Massage Therapy Journal articles
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years."
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994