- Career Direction Self-Evaluation
- Better understanding what you want from your massage therapy career requires you to evaluate your goals.
- Choosing an Employer
Help for when you're making decisions about where to work.
- Professional Performance Guidelines
Performance guidelines and standards help advance the massage therapy profession.
- Responsibilities of Being an Employee
- Learn more about what you can expect as an employee practicing massage therapy.
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- Long-term goals help you stay focused on where you are- and where you want to be- in your career as a massage therapist.
- Sources of Job Leads
Quality sources of job leads are important, whether you have many years of massage experience or are embarking on a new career as a massage therapist.
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Learn how to write a cover letter that will stand out for prospective employers and see a sample document.
- Writing Your Resume
Whether you plan to open an independent practice or work for someone else's business, writing your resume can be very helpful to you. Read on for writing tips and a sample massage therapy resume.
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years"
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994