- Career Direction Self-Evaluation
- Better understanding what you want from your massage therapy career requires you to evaluate your goals.
- Choosing an Employer
Help for when you're making decisions about where to work.
- Professional Performance Guidelines
Performance guidelines and standards help advance the massage therapy profession.
- Responsibilities of Being an Employee
- Learn more about what you can expect as an employee practicing massage therapy.
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- Long-term goals help you stay focused on where you are- and where you want to be- in your career as a massage therapist.
- Sources of Job Leads
Quality sources of job leads are important, whether you have many years of massage experience or are embarking on a new career as a massage therapist.
- Writing a Massage Therapy Cover Letter
Learn how to write a cover letter that will stand out for prospective massage therapy employers, and download a sample cover letter.
- Writing Your Massage Therapy Resume
Read on for resume writing tips and a sample massage therapy resume.
"It's nice to know that I am part of an organization that is backing me 100 percent."
—Kristie W., AMTA member since 2011