Keyword: massage therapy career
- Career Direction Self-Evaluation
- Better understanding what you want from your massage therapy career requires you to evaluate your goals.
- Choosing an Employer
Help for when you're making decisions about where to work.
- Responsibilities of Being an Employee
- Learn more about what you can expect as an employee practicing massage therapy.
- Self-Care Techniques for Massage Therapists
Placing a priority on self-care helps you center yourself and reduce stress. It helps equip massage therapists for the stress of running a business or managing a career in addition to the strenuous physical effort.
- Sources of Job Leads
Quality sources of job leads are important, whether you have many years of massage experience or are embarking on a new career as a massage therapist.
- Writing a Massage Therapy Cover Letter
Learn how to write a cover letter that will stand out for prospective massage therapy employers, and download a sample cover letter.
"I chose AMTA because they are committed to advancing the profession."
—Jackie R., AMTA member since 2011