2013 MTF Grants and Contests Now Open
The Massage Therapy Foundation is happy to announce that the following grants and contests are now open for the 2013 granting season.
• Student Case Report Contest - Deadline 3/1/2013
• Community Service Grants - Deadline 4/1/2013
• Research Grants - Deadline 3/1/2013
Click for more details on all of the contests.
Conference Registration Opens Soon
Registration will open in October for the International Massage Therapy Research Conference, which will take place in Boston, Massachusetts, on April 25-27, 2013. Massage therapists, educators, and researchers are invited to attend. Join the Foundation mailing list for instant updates – Registration opens in October. Learn more about the conference at www.IMTRC.org.
Help us promote the IMTRC! Just follow the simple instructions on this page.
IMTRC Sponsorships Available
Multiple sponsorship opportunities are available to show your support of the International Massage Therapy Research Conference. View the IMTRC sponsors page.
A free resource for your classrooms
The MTF Education Toolbar is the newest Massage Therapy Foundation program designed to make research more accessible to you and your students. After installing the Education Toolbar on your existing web browser, you will have access to countless research and educational tools at the click of a button. Learn more and download the toolbar now.
Receive regular updates from the Massage Therapy Foundation
• Like the MTF on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheMTFoundation
• Follow the MTF on Twitter www.twitter.com/TheMTFoundation
• Visit our brand new website at www.massagetherapyfoundation.org.
• Receive email notifications about each new blog post by signing up here.
As the sustaining benefactor for the foundation, AMTA’s financial support helps the foundation carry out its mission and reinforces AMTA’s goal for evidence-informed massage practice.