Become an AMTA Mentor
Help guide a new massage therapist on a path to success. Share your wisdom, give back to the profession, expand your professional network, and be rewarded for your hard work. You can do all this and more by becoming a mentor in AMTA’s new Mentoring Program!
With your expertise as a massage school educator, you have the perfect qualifications to:
- Assist massage therapists who are new to the profession or are in training for the profession.
- Increase the achievement, personal development and business development of new massage therapists.
- Enhance the understanding of the practice of massage therapy and create a higher standard for the profession.
- Expand your professional network, establish lasting friendships and make a difference in someone else’s life.
Be the voice of support and guidance for a new massage therapist. Get started today!
Connect With Your Peers: Teachers Online Forum
Connect with fellow massage therapy teachers, share common problems and discuss the future of this profession on our new Facebook-based forum. You can post your questions about curriculum, classroom management, trends in education and more.
Join our enhanced Teachers Online Forum to:
- Get responses from your peers and you weigh in on their issues.
- Read the latest massage therapy education news and trends.
- Participate in ongoing discussions about the challenges and benefits of educating future massage therapists.
- Shape the future of massage therapy education!
Start posting today!
Applying the Massage Therapy Body of Knowledge to Curriculum
Miss this live webinar? Find out how to apply the Massage Therapy Body of Knowledge to the education of future massage therapists by watching the archived webinar.