Make IMTRC 2016 Your Go-To Conference This Year
Join us at the 2016 International Massage Therapy Research Conference (IMTRC) in Seattle May 12-15.
It is not too late to attend IMTRC! Attendees will experience the following:
- Internationally renowned keynote speakers talking about translating research into practice; massage at the Mayo Clinic; and future opportunities for massage therapy education.
- Panel discussions with researchers and clinicians on manual therapies for pain; massage in hospital settings; and research in massage therapy education.
- Breakout sessions where you can connect with the researchers on a wide variety of topics.
- Receive up to 19.5 CE's approved by NCBTMB
Reserve your spot >>
2016 Case Report Contests
Case reports play an important role in scientific and professional literature. Develop your research skills and share your professional expertise by writing a case report. Our Practitioner and Student contest deadlines have been announced. Not sure where to start? Check out the free “How to Write a Case Report” webinar series here.
The Massage Therapy Foundation offers two case report contests:
- Practitioner Case Report Contest- Deadline to apply is Monday, October 3, 2016.
- Student Case Report Contest- Deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
Get started on your applications >>
Thank You to all who supported Team MTF – Running for Research
The Massage Therapy Foundation would like to send a special THANK YOU to all those who helped to support Team MTF-Running for Research on their journey to the 2016 Boston Marathon. We would also like to thank runners: Nicole Bucar, Marcy Cook, and David Otto and our corporate partners: the American Massage Therapy Association, Massage Warehouse, and Performance Health. We sincerely appreciate all of you in helping to support our mission to advance the knowledge and practice of massage therapy.
Read our runners’ stories >>
2016 Call for Abstracts for AMTA National Convention Poster Session
Research posters are an excellent way to visually present research findings at a scientific event or a professional setting. The Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) poster sessions are a showcase of research done by community service and research grant recipients as well as other massage therapy researchers in the field. The submission deadline is July 8, 2016. Please take note that the convention is set to take place October 26-29, 2016 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Learn more about the call for posters >>