Whether you want to grow your business, enhance your massage skills or meet licensing requirements, the American Massage Therapy Association has high-quality online courses for every massage therapist.
AMTA members save 40% on all online CE courses. Learn more about joining AMTA.
These are the most popular AMTA CE courses in 2018:
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries | 3 CE Credits - Many states require ethics credit hours. Learn how boundaries are crucial to creating an ethical massage practice and building professional relationships. Register now »
2. Cancer and Massage Therapy: Essential Contraindications Part 1 | 2.5 CE Credits - Review old assumptions about cancer and massage therapy and essential contraindications for massage for common cancer presentations. Take a detailed look at current thought on when, where, why and how massage therapy is contraindicated. Register now »
3. Relieving Sciatica | 2 CE Credits - Learn an entire body approach to stretches that can help solve this dysfunction, including assessment of the effects of other conditions frequently concurrent with sciatica. Register now »
4. Helping Clients Manage Migraines | 3 CE Credits - See how massage therapy can help those who suffer from migraines and the special considerations to keep in mind. Register now »
5. Ethical Dilemmas Fully Exposed | 1 CE Credit - Explore real scenarios that demonstrate the ethical decisions massage therapists make every day. Topics include scope of practice, professionalism, transference and dual relationships. Register now »
Browse 70+ Massage CE Courses
AMTA offers NCBTMB-approved courses on massage for specific conditions, ethics, research, self-care, sports massage and business.
Rest assured knowing AMTA courses are rigorously vetted, NCBTMB-approved and submitted for state continuing education.
AMTA's Fascial Therapy CE Program »
AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program »
Free Self-Care CE for Massage Therapists »
Browse all CE courses »
AMTA Benefits You Will Love
Liability insurance included with an AMTA membership »
View all Member Discounts »
AMTA's award-winning Massage Therapy Journal »