Whether you want to grow your business, enhance your massage skills or meet licensing requirements, the American Massage Therapy Association has high-quality online courses for every massage therapist. You can rest-assured knowing all of our courses are rigorously vetted and NCBTMB-approved.
AMTA members save 40% on all online CE courses. Learn more about joining AMTA.
Popular AMTA CE Courses in 2018
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries | 3 CE Credits - Many states require ethics credit hours. Learn how boundaries are crucial to creating an ethical massage practice and building professional relationships. Register now »
2. Sports Massage: Injury + Recovery | 5 CE Credits - Take an in-depth look at how injuries occur, and which tissues are affected. Examine the healing stages and the appropriate massage techniques for athletes. Register now »
3. Relieving Sciatica | 2 CE Credits - Learn an entire body approach to stretches that can help relieve this type of pain. Understand the effects of other conditions that frequently occur with sciatica. Register now »
4. Fascial Therapy: The Science of Fascia | 4 CE Credits - Explore the fundamentals of fascial therapy, including the role and structure of fascia, and how the body responds to this approach. Discover ways you can integrate fascial therapy into your practice. Register now »
5. 12 Self-Care Secrets | 4 CE Credits - Learn a 12-step, self-care program that integrates mind, body, and spirit. Explore techniques for protecting your hands, ways to practice mindfulness, and many more tips to support your massage therapy career. Register now »
Browse 70+ Massage CE Courses
AMTA offers courses on massage for specific conditions, ethics, research, self-care, sports massage and business.
AMTA courses are rigorously vetted, NCBTMB-approved and submitted for state continuing education.
AMTA's Fascial Therapy CE Program »
AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program »
Ethics CE for Massage Therapists: A Comprehensive Overview »
Browse all CE courses »
AMTA Benefits You Will Love
Liability insurance included with an AMTA membership »
View all Member Discounts »
AMTA's award-winning Massage Therapy Journal »