The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) is conducting interviews to assess third-party reimbursement practices with massage therapists who either bill within their own practice, or work for an employer who bills for third-party reimbursement. To accomplish this, an AMTA consultant will conduct a brief telephone survey with AMTA members.
- Massage therapy practice billing policies and processes
- Medical record documentation
- Types of coding being utilized
- Recognition/reimbursement of massage therapy by insurance companies – yes/no/who
- What do you wish you knew more about to bill for your services?
How to Get Involved
If you or your employer are interested in in participating, email Clark Simpson or call 847-905-1431.
The phone interview should take no longer than 20 to 30 minutes. Participants will remain anonymous unless they are willing to be identified for marketing purposes.
For more information or questions concerning the interview or other AMTA Government Affairs issues, contact the AMTA Government Relations Department.