AMTA provides top-notch online continuing education for massage therapists, whether you want to grow your business, enhance your massage skills or meet license requirements. Plus, AMTA members save up to 40%!
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries | 3 Credit Hours - Many states require ethics credit hours. Learn how boundaries are crucial to creating an ethical massage practice and building professional relationships. Register now »
2. 12 Self-Care Secrets for Massage Therapists | 4 Credit Hours - Self-care is vital to your career longevity. Learn 12 self-care secrets that will benefit massage therapists both personally and professionally. Register now »
3. Helping Clients Manage Migraines | 3 Credit Hours - See how massage therapy can help those who suffer from migraines and the special considerations to keep in mind. Register now »
4. Sports Massage: Injury + Recovery | 4 Credit Hours - Take an in-depth look at where injuries occur, how athlete tissues are affected and how they heal. Take this course on its own or as part of the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program. Register now »
5. Relieving Sciatica With Massage | 2 Credit Hours - Explore an entire body approach to stretches, including assessment of the effects of other conditions frequently concurrent with sciatica. Register now »
Browse 60+ Massage CE Courses
Rest assured knowing AMTA courses are NCBTMB-approved and submitted for state continuing education.
All online courses »
AMTA Benefits you will love
Liability insurance included with an AMTA membership »
View all Member Discounts »
Massage Therapy Journal »