Sports massage therapy is a fast-paced and fulfilling career path, with client opportunities ranging from professional sports teams to weekend warrior athletes. Learn how to launch your sports massage career with this online course.
Sports Massage: Starting Your Career | 2.5 Credit Hours
- Learn about massage therapy in a sports setting
- See how sports medicine differs from other specializations.
- Get an overview of the skills needed
- Examine factors in treatment decisions
- Review the benefits of sports massage therapy
This course is part of the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program.
Register now »
New! AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program
Gain a solid foundational overview on the science of sports massage and settings through online classes and a workshop featuring techniques.
Whether you earn the full sports massage certificate or take individual courses, the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program can help you reach your career goals.
Get started »