The AMTA 2016 National Convention is the place to connect with like-minded peers in the massage therapy profession.
When you attend Convention, be sure to take advantage of these social opportunities.
- Stay in the host hotel —You’ll be in the hub of the AMTA community when you stay at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center, the official host hotel for convention! Secure your spot early. Learn more »
- First-Timers Lunch*—Join other first time attendees and AMTA leaders at this complimentary luncheon.
- Events for Educators*—Connect with fellow educators while honoring AMTA Educator award recipients at the Teachers Networking Luncheon, then wrap-up Teachers Day in the exhibit hall at the Teachers Networking Reception. Learn more about Teachers Day »
- Exhibit Hall Opening Night Reception—Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres while you chat with fellow attendees and browse the exhibit hall.
- Dinner Dance*—Conclude your incredible convention experience while you dance the night away at Saturday's Dinner Dance! One ticket is included with each full convention registration, plus additional tickets are available to purchase.
Browse all Social Events »
*Must select option when registering.
Attend the AMTA 2016 National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, October 26-29, for three days of inspiration, education and networking. Register early to save and get the best selection of education sessions!
Learn more about AMTA 2016 National Convention
Continuing Education Sessions »
Keynote Speaker Robin Roberts invites you to Convention »
Exhibit Hall »