AMTA's award-winning Massage Therapy Journal helps massage therapists grow professionally and personally. Stay connected to the massage therapy profession with these articles.
1. Brush Up on the History of Your Profession. Ten essentials every massage therapist should know.
2. Massage & Arthritis. One area where research indicates massage therapy is showing some real promise is with arthritis.
3. Work Smarter, Not Harder. Here are a few important reminders that can help you prevent injury, including a video demo.
4. Taking Aim. Learn how you can both better understand who your best clients are, as well as how you can hone your marketing efforts to better reach them.
5. Massage + Medication. Knowing how medication can affect a massage therapy session is crucial.
Browse Massage Therapy Journal