The AMTA 2015 National Convention—August 19-22 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania—is your chance to mingle with the best and the brightest in the massage therapy profession.
1. Be inspired at Opening Session! Be inspired by keynote speaker Scott Hamilton, a world class athlete and cancer survivor. Hear the many achievements of the association and celebrate contributions to AMTA and the profession. Get details >>
2. Stay in the hub of activity. Reserve your official host hotel room now to stay connected to members and amenities! Hotel & travel planning >>
3. Explore the Exhibit Hall. Make new business connections, mingle with colleagues and find essential products to stay at the top of your game. See hours & exhibitors >>
4. Take Me Out to the Ballgame. The Massage Therapy Foundation’s baseball game fundraiser is Wednesday, August 17. Have fun while supporting research for the profession! Purchase tickets >>
5. Mingle with local members. Join the Pennsylvania Chapter for food, fun and friendship at their Rooftop Tailgate on Friday, August 21! Reserve your spot >>
On-Site Registration and Badge Pick-Up
Register at Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center to reserve your spot in education and social events.
Wednesday, August 19: 11am-6pm
Thursday, August 20: 7am-6:30pm
Friday, August 21: 7am-6pm
Saturday, August 22: 7am-12:30pm
Come Together at AMTA National Convention!
Hands-On CE: The Tensional Fascial Network
Q&A with Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton
Pittsburgh Attractions Steps from AMTA 2015 National Convention