AMTA 2015 National Convention is the place to come together with like-minded peers in the massage profession. When you attend Convention, be sure to take advantage of these opportunities.
1. Stay in the host hotel—You’ll be at the hub of the AMTA community when you stay at the Westin Convention Center, the official host hotel for Convention! Secure your spot early.
2. First-Timers Lunch*—Join other first time attendees and AMTA leaders at this complimentary luncheon.
3. Events for Educators*—Connect with fellow educators while honoring AMTA Educator award recipients at the Teachers Networking Luncheon, then wrap-up Teachers Day in the exhibit hall at the Teachers Networking Reception. Learn more about Teachers Day.
4. Exhibit Hall Opening Night Reception—Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres while you chat with fellow attendees and browse the exhibit hall.
5. Dinner Dance*—Conclude your incredible convention experience while you cut a rug at the Saturday Night Dinner Dance! One ticket is included with each full convention registration, plus additional tickets are available!
Browse all Social Events >>
Register now to earn 18+ hours of continuing education in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, August 19-22!
*Must select option when registering.