We’re excited to welcome the massage therapy community to Denver for the AMTA 2014 National Convention, September 17-20! Here are some helpful tips as you prepare for AMTA National Convention.
1. Arrive early. Visit AMTA's Registration Desk to pick up your badge and education and event tickets—to avoid the longest lines, we suggest picking up materials on Wednesday or arriving early on Thursday. Doors open at 7:30 a.m. for Opening Session featuring keynote speaker Dr. Oz (remember, registration is required and badges will be checked).
2. Review materials required. Some education sessions require a massage table or other resources. Rent or store a table with the Colorado Chapter.
3. Stay Connected. Download the free National Convention mobile app to view course schedules, navigate your way through the convention center and more. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter for photos and live updates—share your experience using #AMTAconv!
4. Prepare for Denver. Denver is one mile above sea level, so get tips to help you adjust to high altitude. We suggest business casual attire for general classes, comfortable clothing for hands-on classes and semi-formal attire for the Dinner Dance. Layers are encouraged for potentially cool meeting rooms.
5. Bring a friend. Invite your colleagues to join us in Denver for the full convention experience or a single day of quality education. On-site registration hours »
At AMTA National Convention you'll expereince the best of AMTA and the massage therapy profession. See you in Denver!
Registration Desk Hours
Wednesday, September 17, noon - 6 p.m.
Thursday, September 18, 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, September 19, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 20, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.