The AMTA 2014 National Convention, September 17-20 in Denver, Coloardo, offers a variety of ways to inspire your career whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned professional.
Check out these quality learning opportunities, or browse our full continuing education selection.
- Cornerstones of Career Longevity—Build a solid foundation to sustain your career for decades to come by learning the four cornerstones for long-term massage therapy success and satisfaction.
- Career Opportunities in Spas—Look at your role in light of the expanding spa industry, including requirements, expectations and career paths for massage therapists in a spa setting.
- Introduction to Oncology Massage—Gain an understanding of what's different about massage for clients affected by cancer and prepare for further specialty training in oncology massage.
- Situational Ethics: Revisiting Boundaries—As nurturing caregivers, you’re prone to take on too much. Re-examine boundaries and methods of dealing with compassion fatigue.
- Fundamentals of Fascial Therapy—Explore various styles, techniques and treatment philosophies of fascial therapy in this hands-on pre-convention workshop.
More AMTA National Convention
Dr. Oz Invites You to Experience AMTA National Convention
Five Hands-On Classes You Don't Want to Miss