Most people know massage therapy is great for relaxation, but many are still discovering the various health benefits. Huffington Post Healthy Living delves into some massage therapy research showing that:
- Massage can reduce pain
- It can help you sleep
- Massage may ward off colds
- It could make you more alert
- Massage may ease cancer treatment
- It may alleviate depression symptoms
- Massage could help with headaches
- The stress reduction is scientific
See the full findings in Huffington Post Healthy Living.
More on Massage for Health & Wellness
"As a professional member of AMTA, I have found comfort in knowing that all the effort I put into obtaining my massage certification is recognized and protected. AMTA standards validate the profession."
—Kim K., AMTA member since 2003