Most recent news releases
- Dr. Oz Knows Massage is Good Medicine Oct 20, 2014
AMTA works hard for our members to support them in every way. And Dr. Oz is helping us!
- Research Roundup: Cardiovascular Health & Massage Oct 20, 2014
A multitude of recent research shows a direct correlation between massage therapy and improved cardiovascular health.
- Reminder on Communicable Diseases Oct 17, 2014
The recent news regarding disease exposure is a good reminder of the importance of good intake and protecting yourself and your clients with standard precautions for all health issues.
- The Benefits of Massage for Older Adults Oct 16, 2014
As we age, massage therapy can play a key role in maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Six Reasons Why You Should be Using the AMTA Job Bank Oct 14, 2014
Searching for the right massage therapy job or employee can be challenging. The AMTA Job Bank is here to help.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"Great education at awesome prices has allowed me to expand my hands on skills while minding my bottom line."
—Lynn K., AMTA member since 1994