Most recent news releases
- Support Team MTF-Running for Research! Jan 28, 2015
Show your support for AMTA members Nathan Nordstrom and John Combe as they promote the Massage Therapy Foundation and our shared commitment to research on the benefits of massage therapy.
- Massage + Migraines Jan 26, 2015
Learn how to help your clients manage migraines while earning 3 CE hours!
- Give the Gift of Wellness this Valentine's Day Jan 26, 2015
Show loved ones you have a stake in their health and wellness by giving them the gift of massage.
- Sports Massage Career Tips from an Athletic Trainer Jan 20, 2015
AMTA 2015 Schools Summit keynote Kevin Carroll was an athletic trainer for the Philadelphia 76ers. Here's his advice on starting a career in sports massage.
- 3 Ways to Start Helping Clients with Fibromyalgia Jan 16, 2015
Massage therapy may be one way to make life a little easier for people with fibromyalgia. Learn ways you can help clients with this condition.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"AMTA keeps me motivated. It is such a valuable resource for ideas, professional connections, continuing education and support. "
—Teresa H., AMTA member since 2005