Most recent news releases
- AMTA Tutorial Video: Shoulder Dysfunction Mar 27, 2015
Watch a demonstration on helping shoulder dysfunction.
- Massage Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis Mar 26, 2015
See how massage may be beneficial for those dealing with RA.
- 5 Unique Hands-On Classes Mar 23, 2015
Earn 18+ trusted CE hours at the AMTA 2015 National Convention. These trusted hands-on classes will help build your skill set and your business.
- Online Course: Joint Replacements Mar 23, 2015
AMTA online courses are designed to build your skill set while earning trusted continuing education hours.
- AMTA Tutorial Video: Anatomical + Muscular Hip Bone Imbalances Mar 20, 2015
Learn how anatomical differences can affect muscular imbalances through specific examples.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"It's nice to know that I am part of an organization that is backing me 100 percent."
—Kristie W., AMTA member since 2011