Most recent news releases
- Stressed? Massage Therapy Can Help Apr 16, 2014
April is National Stress Awareness Month—learn how massage can positively impact how you manage stress.
- Tracie Livermore is AMTA’s Jerome Perlinski Teacher of the Year Apr 9, 2014
We're happy to announce that Tracie Livermore of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (CA) is this year’s recipient of the Jerome Perlinski Teacher of the Year Award.
- AMTA Remembers Dan Barrow Apr 7, 2014
We're sad to report the passing of longtime national and chapter volunteer Dan Barrow.
- Watch a Mayo Clinic Physician Discuss the Health Benefits of Massage Apr 4, 2014
Watch Dr. Brent Bauer of the Mayo Clinic explain the health benefits of massage therapy and how to find a qualified massage therapist.
- Five Surprising Facts About AMTA Keynote Speaker Dr. Oz Apr 2, 2014
We can't wait to welcome Dr. Mehmet Oz as our AMTA 2014 National Convention speaker! Read on for surprising facts about America's favorite doctor.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"When I was looking for the right organization, the choice seemed clear. AMTA has the best benefits, educational programs and resources to help me maintain and grow my practice. "
—Amy Z., AMTA member since 1999