Most recent news releases
- WATCH: AMTA National Convention Day 1 Highlights Sep 19, 2014
The AMTA 2014 National Convention is off to an exciting start in Denver, Colorado—see how the massage therapy community is experiencing AMTA!
- AMTA Announces Partnership with American Red Cross Sep 16, 2014
AMTA announced a national partnership with the American Red Cross to collaborate on massage therapy services for Red Cross Volunteers.
- AMTA Announces Recipient of $2,500 Scholarship Sep 15, 2014
Get the details on the recipient of the $2,500 AMTA Massage Therapy Summer Scholarship, and learn about our next scholarship opportunity!
- There's still time to attend AMTA National Convention! Sep 12, 2014
The AMTA 2014 National Convention kicks off Wednesday, Sept. 17 in beautiful Denver. If you haven't registered yet, don't worry—walk-in registrations are welcome!
- Essential AMTA National Convention Tips Sep 12, 2014
AMTA National Convention is around the corner! Read on for tips to make the most of your convention experience.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"AMTA friends have become a second family to me. There are so many benefits as an AMTA member, but the connections and friendships are what I value over everything!"
—Pat C., AMTA member since 2003