AMTA offers broad liability insurance coverage to protect you and your future. Student members are covered with AMTA’s professional and general liability insurance for school-sponsored or sanctioned activities.
- Learn More About AMTA's Insurance
When you need us, we'll be there for you.
- Optional Insurance at Reasonable Rates
- Disability, health, dental, auto/home, term life and more insurance plans at competitive rates. Get a free quote today.
Community and Resources
Build your AMTA community through your local chapter membership, Student Day at the AMTA National Convention, our Mentoring program and more. Plus, our face-to-face and online education opportunities are second to none.
- Student Day at AMTA National Convention
Network with other students as well as professional massage therapists at Student Day at AMTA's National Convention. Gain professional development tips and resources to help get your career started.
- Local Chapter Membership & Participation
- Get involved in your chapter for local education, networking and volunteer opportunities. Make connections on a local level and take advantage of numerous volunteer and leadership positions.
- AMTA Mentoring Program
New to the massage therapy profession? Take advantage of AMTA's mentoring program! Learn and build connections with experienced AMTA members and get your career started off on the right foot.
- Massage Student E-Source
- Bimonthly e-newsletter designed to help students prepare for their career in the massage therapy profession.
- AMTA Anatomy Coloring Book
Use this custom coloring book to learn the ins and outs of the body's anatomy.
- These one-hour sessions offer members the opportunity to gain useful and timely information without even leaving their home or office. The interactive format enables participants to ask questions and receive live feedback.
- Hands On
- AMTA's monthly, all-member newsletter is designed to bring you timely news, updates and opportunities to ensure you are getting the most value from your membership--delivered right to your inbox!
- Volunteer Connections
- Review this section often for numerous volunteer opportunities in your area! Have a direct impact on your community and make lasting connections while promoting the power of massage therapy at everything from charity walks to local wellness fairs.
- The Business of Massage - 2nd Edition
Receive a discount on the second edition of this popular book, a life-long resource for practitioners. Learn everything you need to know about establishing a practice.Teachers, purchase this book for your classes to start your students on the right path!
Prepare for Your Career
Before you begin your massage therapy career, you'll want to explore all of AMTA’s career resources. From tips to beginning your job search to detailed guides on workplace settings, we have the resources you need to successfully complete your education and transition into the work force.
- Career Guidance
- For established professionals looking to make a change in direction, recent graduates entering the profession, or for students seeking to jump start their career, AMTA’s Career Guidance section is filled with tips to grow and build your practice or just get started on the right foot. Schools, share this information with your students to help them get started on the right track.
- AMTA Career Success Series
Have you ever wondered what its like to work in spa? What would it be like to work within a health care setting or a franchise? The AMTA Career Success Series offers you an insider’s look at what to expect in different workplace settings.
- AMTA's Marketing Tools
Access resources, templates and ideas to market your practice and massage therapy services, as well as educate consumers about the benefits of massage therapy.
- AMTA’s National Massage Therapy Awareness Week®
- Participate in this special week to share your expertise with the public and raise awareness about massage therapy—your profession.
- 2012 Massage Profession Research Report
- AMTA's in-depth research reports get to the heart of trends driving both the massage therapy profession and consumer use of massage therapy—giving members the information they need to make decisions about their practice, career options and how they market their services.
- Display the AMTA Member Logo
- Download the AMTA member logo for use on your website, business cards and other printed and electronic promotional materials. Displaying your AMTA membership logo helps you build credibility within the profession!
- Social Media Tools & Connections
- AMTA's social media opportunities help you stay on top of AMTA news, keep up with trends in the profession and connect with colleagues. Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Take advantage of our social media guides.
Discounted Products and Services
Access an array of discounted products and services through our affinity programs. And, once you're ready to start building your practice, you can visit AMTA’s Online Store for the latest products at exclusive member discounts.
- Online Store – Massage Warehouse and AMTA Logo Products
Save up to 15% on the largest selection of massage therapy products online at Massage Warehouse. Your AMTA member price is displayed in red on Massage Warehouse's site.
- T-Mobile Savings
AMTA members save 10 percent on select plans from T-Mobile. Get exclusive discounts on the latest hardware!
- Free Online Classified Posting
- Looking to give your new or gently used massage equipment a new life? Post your products on AMTA's online classifieds.
- Wirefly - America's Trusted Source for Cell Phones
- Wirefly is the #1 authorized seller of cell phones and cell phones services online. Get the latest cell phone deals form Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile and more!
- Priceline.com - Flights, Hotels, Cars, Vacation Packages
- Priceline.com makes it easy for you to find cheap hotels, discount airline tickets and rental car deals--even at the last minute. Shop and compare rates at thousands of hotels worldwide to find the perfect hotel deal.
- LegalZoom - Online Legal Services
LegalZoom is a nationally recognized, easy-to-use, online service that helps you address all your legal needs at an affordable price. AMTA members save 5% on core services such as LLC, DBA and INC!
- TurboTax - Federal Free Edition
Get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed! TurboTax provides you with personalized help so you can have confidence your taxes are done right. FREE Federal Edition available.