AMTA offers broad liability insurance coverage to protect you and your future. Graduate members are covered with AMTA’s professional and general liability insurance pending qualification.
- Learn More About AMTA's Insurance
When you need us, we'll be there for you.
- Optional Insurance at Reasonable Rates
Disability, health, dental, auto/home, term life and more insurance plans at competitive rates. Get a free quote today.
As you plan your massage therapy career path, visit AMTA’s career resources. From tips on starting your own practice to financial perspectives and marketing information, AMTA has the information you need to navigate your path into the profession.
- Career Guidance
- Access tips to grow and build your practice or just get started on the right foot. Schools, share this information with your students and graduates to help them get started on the right track.
- AMTA Job Bank: Free Resume and Position Posting
Access potential employers and save valuable time. Post your resume, sign up for job alerts and more. Employers: Post openings for free and browse resumes of qualified AMTA members.
- AMTA 2014 Massage Profession Research Report
- Use this report to gain an understanding of the current massage climate to navigate the terrain and prepare for future changes.
- AMTA's Marketing Tools
Access resources, templates and ideas to market your practice and massage therapy services, as well as educate consumers about the benefits of massage therapy.
- AMTA Career Success Series
Get an insider’s look at what to expect in different workplace settings including health care, spas, sports massage and franchises.
- Display the AMTA Member Logo
- Download the AMTA member logo for use on your website, business cards and other printed and electronic promotional materials.
- The Business of Massage - 2nd Edition
Receive a discount on the second edition of this popular book, a life-long resource for practitioners. Educators, use this to start your students on the right path!
- Access to e-touch: AMTA's Free Consumer E-newsletter
Offer clients and prospects a free subscription to AMTA's e-touch, our consumer e-newsletter, to help retain clients and grow your practice.
- ReferralPro - Referral Networks for Health Professionals TM
ReferralPro is an app that allows medical doctors, allied and other professionals, mental health workers, and fitness experts to connect with other health professionals in their region.
Education and Connections
AMTA offers online and face-to-face opportunities to learn and network in the massage therapy profession. Take advantage of AMTA’s wealth of online courses, products and events to enhance your education.
- Discounts to the AMTA National Convention
- Join thousands of massage therapists for four days of hands-on and practical education, countless networking opportunities, and the latest breakthroughs and products.
- Local Chapter Meetings & Programs
- Get involved in your chapter for local education, networking and volunteer opportunities. Make connections on a local level and take advantage of numerous volunteer and leadership positions.
- AMTA Mentoring Program
Learn and build connections with experienced AMTA members, or volunteer to mentor a massage therapist new to the profession.
- Massage Therapy Journal
From marketing resources to self-care practices to information on work environments, Massage Therapy Journal is the resource that will keep you up-to-date and at the top of your game.
- Special Rates on More Than 50 Online Continuing Education Courses
Choose from a diverse selection of courses focused on business, ethics, massage, self-care and massage education. Earn Continuing Education credits online.
- Social Media Tools & Connections
AMTA's social media opportunities help you stay on top of AMTA news, keep up with trends in the profession and connect with colleagues. Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- AMTA’s National Massage Therapy Awareness Week®
- Participate in this special week to share your expertise with the public and raise awareness about massage therapy—your profession.
- Volunteer Connections
- Volunteer Connections provides opportunities for you to get involved with your community or chapter, connect with potential clients and broaden your reach.
- Hands On
- AMTA's monthly, all-member newsletter is designed to bring you timely news, updates and opportunities to ensure you are getting the most from your membership.
- These one-hour sessions offer members the opportunity to gain useful and timely information without even leaving their home or office. The interactive format enables participants to ask questions and receive live feedback.
- Massage Information Center
- Looking for specific massage therapy practice information? Contact AMTA staff for customized research services on massage therapy topics.
AMTA gives you access to the latest products at discounted prices in order to get your practice started. AMTA members can also take advantage of practice management services and products through our affinity program partners.
- Online Store – Massage Warehouse
Save up to 15% on the largest selection of massage therapy products online at Massage Warehouse. Your AMTA member price is displayed in red on Massage Warehouse's site.
- Create Your Own Free Website
Attract more clients and boost your credibility with your own free website from AMTA partner BodyworkSites.
Customize your business cards, postcards, brochures and more. Get 100 business cards for free and save 20 percent sitewide.
- Square - Credit Card Reader
Accept credit card payments with your smartphone anywhere anytime. No contract. No monthly fees. Simple pricing. Free Square card reader/application included!
- Office Depot
AMTA members save up to 80% on office and school supplies from Office Depot. You can shop online or print an "AMTA Store Purchasing Card" to shop at a location near you.
- AMTA Discount Prescription Card
Get an AMTA Discount Prescription Card and save up to 70% on prescription drugs at over 54,000 pharmacies nationwide including Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, Rite Aid and more.
- SOAP Vault - Charting Simplified
- Create SOAP notes in under a minute then access those notes anytime anywhere from any internet connection. AMTA Members receive a 25% discount. Try a FREE 30-day trial today.
- Genbook - Online Appointment Scheduler
Grow your business with this hassle-free online appointment scheduler. AMTA members save 25 percent plus get the first month free!
- Schedulicity - Online Appointment Scheduler
Schedulicity provides easy online scheduling and marketing tools to help you grow your business. AMTA members receive a 25% lifetime discount. Get your first month for FREE.
- Constant Contact
Send email newsletters your clients will love. Save 20% when you pre-pay 6 months or save 25% when you pre-pay for 1 year of Constant Contact web-based services. Try a 60-day free trial today.
- Massage Office Professional V3
Manage your client database with less effort and more confidence with practice management software specifically designed for massage therapists. Save 20%.
- Spafinder Wellness 365™
Boost your online presence and attract new customers with the most trusted spa and wellness marketing and gift card program on the web. The first 60 days are free.
- Intuit Small Business - Quickbooks and Payroll
Intuit has everything you need to start and run your massage therapy practice. Save on Quickbooks and Payroll software.
- TurboTax - Federal Free Edition
Get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed! TurboTax provides you with step by step guidance so you can have confidence your taxes are done right. Free Federal Edition available.
- LegalZoom - Online Legal Services
LegalZoom is a nationally recognized, easy-to-use, online service that helps you address all your legal needs at an affordable price. AMTA members save 5% on core services.