Access the best benefits available to massage professionals including liability insurance, product discounts, education and more.
See all AMTA benefits
Grow your skills and rest easy knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
Land your first position, make a professional change and ensure your continued success with AMTA's resources.
Visit the AMTA Job Bank
AMTA National Convention Speaker Jeff Forman provides a demonstration of active muscle therapy.
- 5 Unique Hands-On Classes
- Mar 23, 2015
- Earn 18+ trusted CE hours at the AMTA 2015 National Convention. These trusted hands-on classes will help build your skill set and your business.
- Donate to Running for Research!
- Mar 17, 2015
- AMTA members Nathan Nordstrom and John Combe are running the Boston Marathon to bring awareness to the benefits of massage and massage research funding. Help them reach their fundraising goals!
- Apply for the AMTA Student Scholarship
- Mar 16, 2015
- We'll award one massage therapy student a $5,000 scholarship this June!
More news »
Benefits to Use Now
AMTA Member Discounts
Save time and money with AMTA discounted products and services!
Download research to share the health benefits of massage with your clients.
"AMTA and my chapter have already given me back so much that I cannot believe I ever considered another group."
—Chris B., AMTA member since 2012