AMTA is the leading choice among massage therapists.
Join AMTA for the strongest benefits in the profession.
Access the best benefits available to massage professionals including liability insurance, product discounts, education and more.
See all AMTA benefits
Grow your skills and rest easy knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
Land your first position, make a professional change and ensure your continued success with AMTA's resources.
Visit the AMTA Job Bank
National Convention speaker Ed Mohr gives a short demonstration on how and why proper body mechanics are important for massage therapists.
- Research Shows Why You Need a Massage
- Apr 22, 2014
- Most people know massage therapy is great for relaxation, but many are still discovering the various health benefits. Huffington Post Healthy Living delves into the massage therapy research.
- Tailor Your Convention Experience
- Apr 21, 2014
- Customize your AMTA National Convention experience by exploring our educational and social opportunties.
- Stressed? Massage Therapy Can Help
- Apr 16, 2014
- April is National Stress Awareness Month—learn how massage can positively impact your stress management.
More news »
Benefits to Use Now
Members save 25% after a 30-day free trial!
Career Success Series
Explore workplace settings and gain a competitive edge in today's marketplace.
"AMTA keeps me motivated. It is such a valuable resource for ideas, professional connections, continuing education and support. "
—Teresa H., AMTA member since 2005