AMTA is the leading choice among massage therapists.
Join AMTA for the strongest benefits in the profession.
Access the best benefits available to massage professionals including liability insurance, product discounts, education and more.
See all AMTA benefits
Grow your skills and rest easy knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
Land your first position, make a professional change and ensure your continued success with AMTA's resources.
Visit the AMTA Job Bank
Dr. Oz believes in the benefits of massage therapy and is urging consumers to find a qualified AMTA member at findamassagetherapist.org.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov 25, 2014
- AMTA's office is closed Nov. 27-28, with normal business hours resuming Dec. 1. Get ideas to build your practice over the holiday weekend.
- President Nancy Porambo Reminds You to Vote!
- Nov 18, 2014
- The AMTA National Election is open through Dec. 1. Listen to a message from AMTA's President on the importance of making your voice heard!
- How to Start a Sports Massage Career
- Nov 17, 2014
- Do you want to break into sports massage? Our latest online course has the tools you need to get started.
More news »
Benefits to Use Now
AMTA Member Discounts
Save time and money with AMTA discounted products and services!
Download research to share the health benefits of massage with your clients.
"Working with AMTA has allowed me to grow every year and learn more about massage therapy and how it continues to impact people in many positive ways."
—Constance S., AMTA member since 1987