- Nationally Certified
- Certified, Prenatal Massage
- Licensed, State of Maryland, Registered Massage Practitioner
- Certified, Advanced USUI Reiki
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Baltimore School of Massage, Honors Graduate
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Member, 2011 U.S. Open Wellness Team
- Johns Hopkins Avon Breast Cancer Center; Retreats for those living with breast cancer.
- Wellness House of Annapolis; Free services and programs to those who have been touched by cancer.
- Susan G. Komen; Race for the Cure
- American Cancer Society; Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society; Light the Night - Maryland Chapter
- Annapolis Reiki; Reiki shares and local Senior Centers
- Unity by the Bay; Healing Arts Afternoon
When Sharon isn't busy at work with massage and Reiki, she enjoys spending time with her husband Jim, loyal canine-companion Bella, their family and friends. She opens her home to host the monthly meditations in support of the community and the Foundation for Global Harmony, USA, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization formed to expand world peace and transformation of consciousness through direct action and performing International works of compassion. She serves at Unity by the Bay in several capacities, including Prayer Chaplain. She enjoys hiking, kayaking, swimming, golfing, tennis, Scrabble, traveling, walks on the beach with Jim and Bella, cooking and eating healthy vegetarian meals. She engages in activities that promote spiritual growth like meditation, sacred drumming, chanting, yoga, and studying A Course In Miracles.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial Massage
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Client’s Office
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
- Wellness Center
Certified by NCBTMB
Experience: 4-10 years
I sell gift certificates.
I DO NOT accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.