October 26–28, 2012, 9 am–6 pm
ARE of NY Center
241 W 30th St, 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10001
24 NYS LMT, NCBTMB, AOTA, ARCB CE Hours
In Foot Reflexology Part 2, continue your journey to Professional Reflexology Certification:
- Learn and practice additional advanced therapeutic techniques for the lower legs and feet
- Explore the relationship between Reflexology and anatomy & physiology
- Focus on the specific anatomy and physiology of the lower legs and feet, including their impact on the interrelated systems of the body
- Understand the role that bio-mechanics, gait analysis, foot function and shoe assessment play in effective reflexology
- Study foot pathologies and their relationship to the body's systems.
Prerequisite: Laura Norman Foot Reflexology Part 1
Certification, CEUs, Education, Foot Reflexology, Reflexology
AMTA does not endorse or certify listed programs or events, their content or the presenter/provider, or verify the accuracy of posted information. It is up to the individual viewer to determine eligibility for continuing education credit in accordance with AMTA, state or NCBTMB guidelines. Posted events on the AMTA Continuing Education Calendar are subject to review. AMTA reserves the right to investigate a complaint regarding an event, organization or presenter/provider. At its discretion, AMTA may delete postings that are objectionable, receive complaints and/or do not conform to AMTA policies.