September 28–29, 2012, 9:30 am–5:30 pm
1619 Stanley Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27407
A dynamic package of NEW techniques your clients will love! This hands–on workshop teaches therapists a variety of myofascial release, trigger point, and active engagement techniques to all regions of the body. These can be immediately integrated into a massage practice.
Students will learn:
- fresh approaches for addressing common complaints
- to address the fascial system safely and effectively
- how adjusting key variables improves therapeutic results
- body mechanics to optimize pressure levels while avoiding injury
- creative methods to save the therapist's wrists and thumbs from overuse
continuing education, deep tissue, Deep Tissue Techniques, Eric Stephenson, imassage, massage ce, north carolina
AMTA does not endorse or certify listed programs or events, their content or the presenter/provider, or verify the accuracy of posted information. It is up to the individual viewer to determine eligibility for continuing education credit in accordance with AMTA, state or NCBTMB guidelines. Posted events on the AMTA Continuing Education Calendar are subject to review. AMTA reserves the right to investigate a complaint regarding an event, organization or presenter/provider. At its discretion, AMTA may delete postings that are objectionable, receive complaints and/or do not conform to AMTA policies.