June 8–10, 2012
Body Mind Institute
118 Main St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Instructor: Eli Thompson
Tuition: $425 ($345 before April 27)
Class times: 1:00PM-8:00PM Friday • 9:00AM-5:00PM Saturday/Sunday
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
Set your anatomy knowledge free! 3-D anatomy, mapped as you’ve never seen it before! Anatomy Trains offers skills that hands-on therapists can use to see their clients more clearly and work more effectively.
• Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
• Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
• Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
• Gain effective myofascial and fascial techniques
• Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural patterns
Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues!
anatomy, fascia, myofascial release
AMTA does not endorse or certify listed programs or events, their content or the presenter/provider, or verify the accuracy of posted information. It is up to the individual viewer to determine eligibility for continuing education credit in accordance with AMTA, state or NCBTMB guidelines. Posted events on the AMTA Continuing Education Calendar are subject to review. AMTA reserves the right to investigate a complaint regarding an event, organization or presenter/provider. At its discretion, AMTA may delete postings that are objectionable, receive complaints and/or do not conform to AMTA policies.