February 22–23, 2014, 12 pm–10 am
Well Being Massage & Rossiter
3467 Melnitsa Lane
Kodiak, AK 99615
This two day workshop provides hands-on training and instruction in the most effective pain relief and mobility restoration methods available. Help yourself, your clients, family, friends, teammates, colleagues, get out of pain and move more freely instantly.
- Learn techniques to quickly eliminate aches and pains throughout the body, including the head, neck, shoulders, low back, hips, elbows, hands, fingers, knees, ankles, feet and toes.
- Learn the underlying causes of musculoskeletal pain and stress in the body for all types of clients: general public, athletes, musicians, artists, factory workers, computer workers, seniors, teens, coaches, trainers, etc...
- Learn why the Rossiter System stretches are so effective at restoring comfortable movement and providing fast, efficient pain relief.
- Learn how to restore the mobility and comfort that has been lost in the everyday lives of your clients, friends and family.
- Receive instruction in an interactive, lively, fun environment, with step-by-step instruction, streaming videos, personal coaching, practice and refinement of each technique.
- Experience and practice each Rossiter technique with a fellow student. All participants learn how to deliver the techniques to a partner, and they also experience how it feels to undergo a Rossiter System workout on their own bodies.
- Learn better body mechanics for manipulating others' tissue, including how to use your feet (rather than the more vulnerable hands) to anchor clients' tissue in place while the client executes deep, powerful stretches "from the inside out."
- Receive a digital (pdf) or printed instruction manual that includes step-by-step photo instruction and written instruction on each technique that you'll learn.
- Leave the workshop feeling better than you've felt in a long time…and ready to provide pain relief to most everyone.
- This workshop can be taught to just about ANYONE regardless of prior training or experience and is one of the best investments you will ever make.
Continuing Education- 16 Hours CEU's, Rossiter
AMTA does not endorse or certify listed programs or events, their content or the presenter/provider, or verify the accuracy of posted information. It is up to the individual viewer to determine eligibility for continuing education credit in accordance with AMTA, state or NCBTMB guidelines. Posted events on the AMTA Continuing Education Calendar are subject to review. AMTA reserves the right to investigate a complaint regarding an event, organization or presenter/provider. At its discretion, AMTA may delete postings that are objectionable, receive complaints and/or do not conform to AMTA policies.