July 18–21, 2013
Sukha Wellness Center
6615 Bay Laurel Place
Avila Beach, Ca 93424
From the rich knowledge of Oriental medicine you can draw connections between the craniosacral system and organs, emotions, sounds, colors, tastes and much more. This dynamic workshop also offers options in verbal dialoguing to enhance energy flow.
* Find out how the points and meridians of acupuncture relate to each other and to the cranial rhythm.
* Learn to draw connections between the craniosacral system and organs, emotions, sounds, colors, tastes and much more.
* Discover options in verbal dialoguing to enhance energy flow.
* Explore the cranial rhythm of the organs and chakras.
* Discover the influential points of Qi, bones, marrow, tendons, organs and blood.
* Work with alarm points on the body that can alert you to organic blocks.
* Learn about 5 Element and Yin/Yang Theories.
* Practice exercises to enhance and balance your energy.
* Discover points for acupuncture meridian facial rejuvenation.
* Become acquainted with tongue diagnosis.
* Work with Ah Shi points.
Pre-requisite Workshop(s): CranioSacral Therapy 2 (CS2)
Advance Preparation: To ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from the workshop, please be familiar with the Illustrated Acupuncture Chart, available at http://shop.barralinstitute.com/Product-List/Charts-and-Posters/Illustrated-Acupuncture-Chart.
Attire: Wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably no jeans.) A light jacket is recommended because temperature can be difficult to control.
Times: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of class. A continental breakfast will be served until 9:00 a.m., at which time the workshop will begin. Subsequent class hours are 9:00 a.m. to approximately 5:00 p.m. daily, and the last day will meet from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. Class ending times are approximate, and may run late based on class participation.
All registrations are being taken by http://shop.barralinstitute.com/Workshops/Unwinding-Meridians-Applying-Acupuncture-Principles-to-CST-UMAC/UMAC-07-18-21-13-SLO
accupuncturist, Barral, Upledger
AMTA does not endorse or certify listed programs or events, their content or the presenter/provider, or verify the accuracy of posted information. It is up to the individual viewer to determine eligibility for continuing education credit in accordance with AMTA, state or NCBTMB guidelines. Posted events on the AMTA Continuing Education Calendar are subject to review. AMTA reserves the right to investigate a complaint regarding an event, organization or presenter/provider. At its discretion, AMTA may delete postings that are objectionable, receive complaints and/or do not conform to AMTA policies.