Build and maintain your client base with these tools for creating a welcoming and professional environment.
- Client Intake and SOAP Documentation
Protect yourself, your clients and your practice by utilizing proper documentation techniques.
- Introductory Session with a New Client
- Setting the stage with a first-time client offers you a unique opportunity to make a first impression that can make a big difference.
- Creating Client Policies
- Client policies help ensure every client receives fair treatment.
- Client Retention: Nurture Your Clients
- You work hard to attract new clients to your practice. Now, learn how you can keep them coming back.
- Viewing Your Practice from the Client’s Perspective
- Seeing your practice through the eyes of your clients can make your business stronger.
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles
"AMTA friends have become a second family to me. There are so many benefits as an AMTA member, but the connections and friendships are what I value over everything!"
—Pat C., AMTA member since 2003