AMTA has the resources you need to start your career in massage therapy ... Or, find the next great opportunity. Find resume and interview tips, resources for selecting the work setting that's right for you and ideas for setting future goals.
- Overview of Career Options
Find out more about the available career opportunities in massage therapy and how you can choose what best fits your interests.
- Massage Therapist Career Path Assessment Quiz
- Are you curious as to which massage work setting fits you best? The massage therapy field can be overwhelming. AMTA has created a quiz to provide guidance on which fields may be best suited for you based on your preferences, interests and work style.
- Writing Your Resume
- Whether you plan to open an independent practice or work for someone else's business, writing your resume can be very helpful to you. Read on for writing tips and a sample massage therapy resume.
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Learn how to write a cover letter that will stand out for prospective employers and see a sample document.
- Sources of Job Leads
- Quality sources of job leads are important, whether you have many years of massage experience or are embarking on a new career as a massage therapist.
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles
AMTA Job Bank
to search for open massage therapy positions in your city.