- Career Direction Self-Evaluation
- Better understanding what you want from your massage therapy career requires you to evaluate your goals.
- Choosing an Employer
- Help for when you're making decisions about where to work.
- Professional Performance Guidelines
- Performance guidelines and standards helps advance the massage therapy profession.
- Responsibilities of Being an Employee
- Learn more about what you can expect as an employee practicing massage therapy.
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- Long-term goals help you stay focused on where you are- and where you want to be- in your career as a massage therapist.
- Sources of Job Leads
- Quality sources of job leads are important, whether you have many years of massage experience or are embarking on a new career as a massage therapist.
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Learn how to write a cover letter that will stand out for prospective employers and see a sample document.
- Writing Your Resume
- Whether you plan to open an independent practice or work for someone else's business, writing your resume can be very helpful to you. Read on for writing tips and a sample massage therapy resume.
"AMTA is non-profit which helps me feel like my membership is already doing some good."
—Chris B., AMTA member since 2012