Stay on top of news in the association and the profession with AMTA's press releases.
AMTA's 17th annual National Massage Therapy Awareness Week® (NMTAW) promoted the value of massage for health and wellness to the public.
New Research Supports Mental Health Benefits of Massage
Oct 23, 2013
- To mark National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, AMTA has compiled research that suggests symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression (all associated with mental health) may be alleviated with massage therapy.
AMTA Recaps Successful National Convention
Oct 1, 2013
- American Massage Therapy Association® (AMTA®) national convention brought together some 1,300 participants from September 25 to 28 in Fort Worth, Texas.
AMTA's Health Care Relationships & their Impact on the Massage Therapy Profession
Sep 3, 2013
- AMTA continues to be involved in ongoing interactions with health care, wellness and medical organizations.
AMTA Consumer Awareness Program Receives Gold EXCEL Award
Jun 5, 2013
- AMTA has been recognized by Association Media & Publishing (AM&P) for the excellence of its Consumer Awareness Program launched in 2012. Noting that AMTA’s work displayed superior quality and innovation, AMTA has been awarded a Gold EXCEL Award, in a category with more than 900 entries.
AMTA Expands Consumer Awareness with Targeted Advertising
By Ron Precht, 847-905-1649 -
Jul 25, 2013
- AMTA has begun targeted local advertising to expand its national consumer awareness program.
Learn more about AMTA's media relations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org